- Open Revit
- Create a Mass
- Within the Mass go to File\Import/Link\CAD Formats
- Use for Import units: Auto-detect
- Select SKP for the file type and search your Google Sketchup file
- Finish Mass
You will notice that the linked Sketchup object is too small! Although you have set the units in Google Sketchup to mm. Strange isn't it?!
- Select the Mass
- Hit the Edit button in the Option bar
- Select the Imported Sketchup object
- Go to the Element properties and you will see this.
The import units is set to inch and the scale factor to 1.000
- Change the scale factor to 1000. Do NOT change the units